um, yeh. I really have no idea what I'm doing x) but I just wanted to do somethin' different... so here I am :] I'm basically gonna do blogs about ANYthing... soyeh... ENJOY :) <3
Saturday, 11 September 2010
welll...
Argh. my life is so complicated right now!!
everyone i care about obv don't give a fuck :(
my family are like all against me for some unknown reason.
but at least i have my mates <3
school's being a bit of a cunt.
and i just wish i had someone to put a whole load of love into :(
i've got so much to give!! it's just wasting away >_<
ain't it strange how the ones we care about don't give a fuck, but the ones we just ignore really love us?
it's a bit messed up tbh.
and to top it all off i can't decide whether to dye my hair purple or not :(
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment